We all have fun tips to share about making our craft projects more fun or efficient. This page is a work in progress. As we discover more and friends and readers share their tips and tricks, we’ll add them in. So visit often for more tips. Better yet, share your favorite tips for crafting. Leave a comment on this page with your tip and we’ll add it to our list.
- Keep a separate pair of scissors with each project. This will save you trying to find your one or two pairs every time you need them.
- Make sure you have the appropriate glue for different types of projects. Paper glue won’t substitute for fabric glue.
- Label all your boxes and containers so you know quickly what is in each. And be specific. If multiple items are located in the same box, list them all on the side or top of the box.
- Don’t fear leaving out on your work table those items that are used often. I have a basket on my quilt table that holds my pin cushions, tape measures, chalk markers and scissors. I made a cover for it to keep the dust off everything when I’m away from quilting.
- Tip from our friend Sharon: “I keep a shopping list next to my craft table. When I start running low on glue, pins or any supply, I add it to the list. My trip to my favorite craft store is more efficient and I don’t run out of supplies in the middle of a project.” – thanks for that great tip!
✅ Others Are Reading...