Scrapbooking is a lot of fun, but before you realize it you have piles and piles of materials that don’t really have a place of their own.
Well now is the time to get your scrapbooking organized by making your own scrapbooking organizer.
Now you will have a place to keep the paper, glue, stickers, embellishments, scissors, ribbon, tape and everything else you use in one place.
What you will need:
– A medium sized shelf that you can devote entirely to your scrapbooking. (You can find this at a home decorating store or an office supply store.)
– 4 or 5 paper racks. The ones that lay down and hold your documents or paper flat without folding. (You can find these at office supply stores.)
– Several medium sized bins or baskets that will fit perfectly on your shelf. (You should be able to find these at any home design store, or office supplies store.)
– Polaroid camera.
– Permanent markers.
– Small Ziploc bags for stickers, beads, etc.
– Hot glue gun.
How to set it up:
1. The first thing you will want to do is find a great place in your home to keep your scrapbooking organizer shelf at. Some great ideas are your home office, the basement, (providing that it’s waterproofed and not damp or wet) or your storage room.
2. Set up your shelf in it’s designated area, then get all of your other supplies ready in a good working location. Be sure to have your scrapbooking supplies available as well.
3.Designate a bin or basket to each item you wish it to hold. For example, if you have 5 bins, use one for markers, pens, glue sticks, crayons, paints, and stamps.
Include other things that are along these lines. You can use another bin for ribbons, lace, leather, paper flowers, and things like this.
Another one can be designated to stickers, special sticky design items, rub-ons and things like this. You can use another bin for things like metal embellishments, cheap jewelry that you will take apart and use for embellishments, beads, and other things of this nature. The last bin can be used for miscellaneous supplies that don’t fit into the other categories.
4. Now, assemble every item that will be placed in one particular scrapbooking organizer bin. Take a picture of these items with your Polaroid camera.
Hot glue your picture to the front of the bin or basket carefully. You can also write on the bin with your markers if you wish.
5. Gather your different papers and place them in the scrapbooking organizer paper racks. This will ensure that you are able to find a particular type of paper quickly for projects.
6.Now, place your scrapbooking organizer bins and paper racks on your shelf where you wish them to be. Voila!
My favorite place to pick up some discount scrapbooking supplies is – http://www.discountscrapbooking.net
This is an effective place to keep your scrapbooking supplies and a nice way to stay organized. When you have everything where you can get to it easily, your projects will come along more efficiently and you will get more work done.
❤️❤️ All Crafters Have Recommended These Must-Haves Items. If You Don’t Want To Miss It, Click To Explore More!! ❤️❤️
✅ Others Are Reading...