I do not have credit card, can I pay by Paypal or GPlay?
- Yes of course. Select the PayPal or GPay button at the top of the checkout page and you’ll be automatically redirected to the relevant payment portal.
How do I get a download or you will ship to my address?
- The vast majority of our designs are digital products that you download and print for yourself. Templates and instructions are supplied as an instant download that you print at home.
- If you bought a physical product then your order will be shipped at our earliest possible opportunity.
- If you bought a digital product then you get an immediate download that you then print out. Once your payment has cleared successfully you’ll get an email to your registered address with a link to your digital download. It couldn’t be easier. It’s as close to instant access as we’ve found.
Can you instruct me how to do the digital download?
- Just click on the link and follow the instructions to download the pdfs to your computer’s hard drive. Make sure you make a note of the folder where the files are being saved to. I usually choose the file folder named ‘downloads’ to keep things really simple. Once the files are saved you can open the pdfs, print the templates onto plain letter paper and start building.
Do you sell completed products?
- I think that the cost, difficulty and not to mention the environmental impact of shipping a large, fragile object to the US, for example, would be prohibitive.
- The original idea was to produce a low impact alternative to shop bought decor/gifts. The instructions and templates are designed to be easy to follow, so that the mask can be assembled by anyone, using local materials and removing the need for shipping. Besides it’s very satisfying turning what is waste 2D material into a pretty 3D project.
I am in the US where letter sized paper is easier to come by than A4. Will I be ok printing on letter?
- I try to make all the templates FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH A4 AND US LETTER PAPER. The templates are 1:1 scale and are intended to be printed at ACTUAL SIZE on either A4 paper (210mm X 297mm) or US Letter paper (8½” X 11″). In your printer setting please select the type of paper that you are printing on but DO NOT SCALE THE TEMPLATES TO FIT THE PAPER.
I lost my file can you send me again?
- If you bought a design previously then the file PDF should still be stored on the device that you downloaded it to. I am very sorry but we are getting increasing requests to resupply files that have not been saved or have been lost by the customer. It is not physically possible for us to manage, therefore unfortunately due to the time involved in checking orders and reissuing download links we have had to implement an admin fee (half price to the current design) to cover the cost of verifying past orders and sending out new download links.
I am a business, do I need your permission to re-sell the design?
- Yes. Always. Our designs are licensed for private use only, so if you want to use one of our design for any business use you’ll need to talk to us first. If you think your proposal will excite us – and if your business ethics are compatible with ours – then we’d love to hear your idea.
Please, can you do a custom design?
- Sure, just get in touch!
Why do you need my home address when I am buying a digital product?
- We supply all our products to a global, international market. Every country handles the tax-due differently, so when you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We need this to correctly identify the country you live in so that the correct tax (if applicable) is charged when you place your order.