Scrapbooking is one of the most creative and fun things you can do to display your family pictures and memories. There is no limit to what you can do if you use your imagination and creativity.
Let’s look at how to design creative scrapbooking layouts. You will learn how to do it yourself, and read an example of scrapbooking layouts you can design.
Steps to take:
1. Decide which pictures you want to display first. This will be a big part of helping you decide what kind of layout to do. Perhaps you are working with a few baby shower photos, or ‘welcoming’ the baby at the hospital photos.
2. Once you decide the pictures, you will need to think about what kind of theme you want to do with them. For example, if you’re doing baby shower pictures, do you want to go with a fairy story theme, or something different. Deciding this will greatly help you with your scrapbooking layouts. If you have a small child and you want to do a few pictures, you could use a children’s cartoon or movie for your theme.
3. Put a creative spin and quotes on your page. Let’s look at one of the cutest scrapbooking layouts for a small child.
Designing your own scrapbooking layout can be very rewarding and fun. Here is a great scrapbooking layout idea for a Blue’s Clues theme.
Blue’s Clues Layout
The things you will need:
– A photo of your child participating in what he or she loves doing the most. This will be your display picture. Also, pick up three additional pictures of them doing something similar. An example of this would be three pictures of your daughter doing ballet or your son playing baseball. For this scrapbooking layout you will need to be able to cut these photos, so make sure you have copies.
– 1 sheet of blue paper
– 1 sheet of yellow background paper
– Markers or pens
You can easily pick these up at http://www.discountscrapbooking.net
This is by far my favorite scrapbooking layout for children who are young and still love Blue’s Clues. Here’s how you do it.
1. First you will simply need to paste down your yellow background paper into your scrapbook. Then, get your photos ready. I will use your child doing ballet as an example here.
2. Take the three photos you can cut and cut out ‘clues’ as to what your child loves. For instance, with the ballet pictures you could cut out a pair of ballet slippers, a tutu, and you could draw music notes on the third clue.
3. Cut out three dog paw prints from your blue paper. You can do this real easily by tracing three medium sized circles and nine smaller circles. One paw print will be a medium circle with the three smaller circles at the top. Paste down your clues on the paw prints, and paste your paw prints to your page.
4. Add writing at the top saying, ‘What does (Name) love to do?’ Then at the bottom of your page, paste the picture of your child doing what he or she loves. You can make a flap from your blue paper to hide the picture if you want. Then, after the clues are read, the flap can be lifted to know the answer!
This is a very simple yet creative scrapbooking layout that your child will love and cherish.
❤️❤️ All Crafters Have Recommended These Must-Haves Items. If You Don’t Want To Miss It, Click To Explore More!! ❤️❤️
✅ Others Are Reading...