999 in stock
“The moon shines bright. In such a night as this. When the sweet wind did gently kiss the trees and they did make no noise, in such a night.”
The moon is a symbol of the spiritual aspects of femininity, such as intuition, psychic abilities, creativity, and wisdom. How when you are in love, everything looks prettier and brighter. When you are with your beloved, the moon shines brighter on you with all its beauty and grandeur. This romantic Lovers in Moonlight silhouette art shadow box is the most thoughtful handmade DIY gift for valentine’s day and anniversaries. The paper cut lightbox can be a beautiful wall decoration for home and workspaces. Digital design pattern template printable is for instant download. ?
You will receive everything you need to cut and put this file together in a digital format. With this type of file, you can let your imagination take over. This is a very versatile file for you to be able to add your own personal touches, add names, paint before cutting and use your own favorite colors of paper. This 3D papercraft is fun and will take you above and beyond any holiday or occasion. The pattern & instruction for converting the prints into a 3D card, or a 3D wall art, with or without lighting, is included.
SIMPLE, FUN AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
These papercrafts are designed to be easily built by anyone, using local materials, removing the need for mass manufacturing or shipping and with the minimum environmental impact.
- Templates are FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH A4 AND US LETTER PAPER.
- They are supplied along with a set of instructions as a PDF that you download immediately and print on any home printer.
- They are supplied plain white so that you can decorate the finished mask however you like.
- You are buying the templates and instructions only. You will also need access to a printer, paper, card, tape, and scissors for 3D wall art & 3D card, plus light source & electricity supply for lightbox.
- The DIY templates are designed to be easy to build: you don’t need to be some sort of arts and crafts wizard.
- 150g White(or alternative colors) uncoated woodfree paper is used in samples.
- The finished product will be around A5 size (15 cm*21cm*4.5cm).
- The time needed to finish the whole papercraft is estimated to be around 3 hours.
- For better result, you can cut on the side with the guideline, and then flip the paper during assembly to get a clean side facing out as end product.
BY PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING OUR TEMPLATES
YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- This is a digital product. You receive your order immediately by simply downloading it. You will not be sent any physical items.
- We do not return or exchange digital files. So make sure that this is exactly what you need.
- The files themselves are for personal use only. I ask that you do not resell, distributed or alter this file under any circumstance. However, you may sell the physical items made using these files at local craft fairs and markets. Due to the nature of this product, no refunds are available. If you have questions, make sure you contact me prior to your purchase.
- Also please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the pattern. I will be happy to help in any way I can.
INTERNAL REF. SC05
✅ Others Are Reading...