Scrap booking is all the rage because people love their photographs and want to show them off. The popularity of scrap booking has now run over into another area, and scrap book enthusiasts have found a new passion: Custom Made Photo Jewelry. By creating one of a kind custom made photo jewelry pieces people can wear their photos and take them wherever they go. Photo Jewelry is like wearing your scrapbook.
One of the most popular photo jewelry items is a spin off on the popular Italian Charm Bracelets. These are called Italian photo charms. They are sold as a blank bracelet and the customer adds their own photos and creates a beautiful, long lasting piece of jewelry that they can wear.
A kit can be purchased that includes everything needed to make a complete customized photo bracelet at home for less than $20. Easy Photo Resizer software is included in these kits to make the whole process easy and fun.
The photo charm craze has really taken off. People from 8 to 80 have created their own custom photo bracelets and are proudly wearing them everyday. They are very easy to make. There are many different sizes and styles of photo charms too. Hearts, circles, squares, large or “mega” charms, photo charm necklaces and more.
Here is a basic idea of how the photo charms are made:
1. Use easy photo charm resizer software to resize your photos.
2. Print out photos on any color printer after reading easy to follow instructions on resizing and printing.
3. After cutting out your perfectly sized pictures you will attach the pictures to the charms with bonding glue. The charms you will be using have a raised frame on top and are designed especially for making photo charms.
4. Next mix special coating in included cups and apply to charm.
5. In as little as 24 hours they are dry and ready wear and impress your friends.
Once people get the hang of making Italian Photo Charms many of them buy bulk wholesale supplies and make the bracelets and individual photo charms to sell. This can be a great home business idea for stay at home moms, retirees, college students and others that want to make extra money selling the custom made photo jewelry that they create.
It can also be an add on to an existing photography business or mall jewelry kiosk. Every possible kind of business from people who go to pet shows and make custom photo jewelry for pet owners to baby photographers who sell the photo jewelry to proud new parents are selling these custom made photo charms.
If you love scrap booking do yourself a favor and check out the world of photo jewelry making.
✅ Others Are Reading...